Haul: April 2016 | Clothing & Accessories!




Happy Sunday everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend. As I said in last week's video, this month I decided to separate the beauty items I got during the month from the clothing and accessories. Even though I did that, this video is still a bit long so grab a snack and check out all the items I shared with you guys this month!





Items mentioned:

Garage Faux Suede T-Shirt Dress (It's on sale right now for $20!)
Garage Cardigan (Also on sale right now for $20!)
Garage Ringer Tee
Garage White Rib Crop Top
Garage Striped Rib Crop Top
Garage Printed Tote Bag
American Eagle Café Jegging
American Eagle Skinny Jean
American Eagle Factory Skinny Jean
CNDirect Slouchy Cardigan
CNDirect Cat Eye Sunglasses
Khongboon Swimwear Reversible Bikini (Use code FREEBEACHBAG for a free beach bag!)
Pandora Mickey Mouse Charm
Pandora Minnie Mouse Headband Charm
Liza Schwartz Star Bracelet
Ashley Bridget Arrow Bracelet (Use code DRESS60 for 60% off!)
Scarves.net Chunky Infinity Scarf
Scarves.net Printed Blanket Scarf
thredUP (Use code WXH21 for 21% off! Ends tomorrow.)
T-Shirt & Jeans Bags
LANY Buckle Me Up Crossbody Bag
LANY Satchel
LANY Backpack


Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram