Black Lace








Photos by Renan Guimarães



So, how amazing is my jumpsuit? Tobi recently sent me this and I just love it. I think it's so elegant and beautiful. What I love about jumpsuits is that it's such a quick and easy way to have a full outfit. It doesn't need much else, especially when it has an amazing lace detail like this one. So, I just chose some black peep toe booties and a black clutch to go with it. For a little pop of color, I went for this gorgeous pink liquid lipstick from Colourpop.



Get the look:

Jumpsuit: Tobi
Clutch: Forever 21
Shoes: Enigma
Bracelet: Soufeel (Some charms from Pandora, Michael Hill, and AliExpress)
Earrings: Forever 21
Lipstick: Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Glitter (It was limited edition but hopefully they bring it back!)




Muito lindo esse macacão, né? A Tobi me mandou ele recentemente e eu amei. Achei ele tão bonito e elegante. O que eu amo de usar macacão é que é um jeito tão rápido e fácil de ter um look completo. Não preciso adicionar quase nada, principalmente quando tem um detalhe de renda incrível igual esse. Então eu só coloquei um sapato preto e uma clutch preta. Para adicionar um pouquinho de cor ao look, eu passei esse batom líquido maravilhoso da Colourpop.



Roube o look:

Macacão: Tobi
Bolsa: Forever 21
Sapato: Enigma
Pulseira: Soufeel (Alguns charms são da Pandora, Michael Hill, e AliExpress)
Brinco: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram